PDR (Paintless Dent Removal)
This repair technique is highly specialised and involves a process of massaging the dent out to its original form. It is particularly suited to relatively new, quality vehicles.
Paintless Dent Removal provides the following advantages to the customer and Insurance Company:
- Vehicle does not require paint in most cases.
- The vehicle does not need filler and body putty.
- The process is up to 40% cheaper than conventional panel beating.
The typical damage that can be repaired by this process is:
- Hail Damage
- Dents from shopping trolleys
- Dents from other car doors in parking lots
- Golf balls
- Pressure dents
This damage is a frequent occurrence in many areas of Southern Africa, causing damage to many vehicles in the form of little dents throughout the car. Dent X-Press is specialised in a Paintless Dent Removal method and this is an area where many thousands of rands may be saved in terms of time and money. Dents may be massaged out and, in most cases, eliminate painting and panel replacement.